You are here: Onboarding
VISION Executive Consulting has developed an exclusive On-Boarding Program designed to optimize new talent retention in the early months of their appointment, potentially saving time and money for your company.
Executives are under immense pressure to meet expectations. They face performance and integration challenges and all too often have a fast turnover rate due to lack of feedback, internal miscommunication or disillusionment. In average the cost is estimated at CHF 350’000 if an executive leaves within six months.
By acting as an external and unbiased intermediary, we assist your new hire in settling into the new role and help your company retain your new executive. We will deliver you a “barometer” of his/her satisfaction throughout the first months of his/her appointment.
How do we proceed?
1) You brief us on your requirements, the job profile and the company culture.
2) In 3-6 interview sessions we will establish a relationship of trust with your top executive and coach him/her on an individual basis. You decide on the scheduling of these sessions (e.g. the initial meeting can take place before the entry date and then at regular intervals in the first 6 to 12 months)
During these sessions we will focus on two aspects:
Coaching your new talent hire to facilitate integration as well as support effectiveness:
- we follow the new hire’s first steps into the company, help him/her settle into the new role and integrate into the new company culture
- we support the new hire with major changes related to the new position (relocation, new family situation, etc.)
Monitoring satisfaction level with the job:
- we probe and assess the level of satisfaction
- we identify any potential for dissatisfaction (Is the job what was expected? Are there external factors that prevent optimal performance?)
3) After each session, we provide you with a “satisfaction level” report. Trust and confidentiality is essential in this process. Therefore, we will only provide you with details agreed with the new executive.
4) We can act as a mediator between your company and the new executive if you feel it is necessary.